Longtime readers of the library blog know that we often featured excerpts from historical editions of the Chatham Record. But did you know that you can now peruse many of these editions from the comfort of your own computer? Digital NC, a joint effort of many North Carolina libraries, colleges, museums, and historical associations, has published a number of issues online; you may find them by clicking here. Do let us know what you find, so we can share it with our blog audience!
- Thank you to @jewel_davis from @appstate for this beautiful #BHM #youthlit thread! twitter.com/jewel_davis/st… 1 day ago
- Feb. 23 @ 1 pm: "Discovering Elvis: Tracing Traditions to the Soul of the King" -- Billy Stevens puts the social &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Tomorrow from 1 to 5 pm: "It Started With a Script: Prescription Drug Misuse, Addiction, & the Opioid Crisis." Pres… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- eBook Friday! Nappily Ever After by Trisha R. Thomas e-inc.overdrive.com/e-inc-chatham/… 3 days ago
- 1880-1899 1900-1920 1921-1940 1961-1980 2011 Review 2012 Review adult fiction adult non-fiction advertisements Amy's picks animals arts & leisure audiobook autobiography biography black history book clubs Brendan's picks Carrie's picks children's and youth services classic literature Clay's picks cooking & food crafts Dana's picks Did you know? e-audio eBooks events fantasy farms fiction health historical fiction historical import history humor (fiction) humor (nonfiction) Jennifer's picks juvenile fiction juvenile literature juvenile nonfiction literature Megan's picks member review middle grade fiction Molly's picks mystery NC LIVE news nonfiction North Carolina oddments Pittsboro politics reader's advisory reference resource of the month romance science science fiction Sharen's picks Sociology summer reading suspense Suspense Thriller technology The Chatham Record the domestic scene thriller Top_10 travel Wes's picks young adult fiction young adult literature