Longtime readers of the library blog know that we often featured excerpts from historical editions of the Chatham Record. But did you know that you can now peruse many of these editions from the comfort of your own computer? Digital NC, a joint effort of many North Carolina libraries, colleges, museums, and historical associations, has published a number of issues online; you may find them by clicking here. Do let us know what you find, so we can share it with our blog audience!
- Tonight at 6:00 pm: The Virtual Justice Project presents a session on Education Law. Takes place in the double study room. 13 hours ago
- Tonight from 4:00 to 5:00 pm: Drop-in Computer Assistance in the computer lab. Stop by for one-on-one help with you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Stop by our computer lab for one-on-one computer & tech assistance tomorrow between 4:00 and 5:00 pm. First come, f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics visionary, dead at 95 @CNN cnn.it/2qI3Xx9 2 days ago
- 1880-1899 1900-1920 1921-1940 1961-1980 2011 Review 2012 Review adult fiction adult non-fiction advertisements Amy's picks animals arts & leisure audiobook autobiography biography black history book clubs Brendan's picks Carrie's picks children's and youth services classic literature Clay's picks cooking & food crafts Dana's picks Did you know? e-audio eBooks events fantasy farms fiction health historical fiction historical import history humor (fiction) humor (nonfiction) Jennifer's picks juvenile fiction juvenile literature juvenile nonfiction library literature Megan's picks member review middle grade fiction Molly's picks mystery NC LIVE news nonfiction North Carolina oddments Pittsboro politics reader's advisory reference resource of the month romance science science fiction Sharen's picks Sociology summer reading suspense Suspense Thriller The Chatham Record the domestic scene thriller Top_10 travel Wes's picks young adult fiction young adult literature