Longtime readers of the library blog know that we often featured excerpts from historical editions of the Chatham Record. But did you know that you can now peruse many of these editions from the comfort of your own computer? Digital NC, a joint effort of many North Carolina libraries, colleges, museums, and historical associations, has published a number of issues online; you may find them by clicking here. Do let us know what you find, so we can share it with our blog audience!
- Chatham County Public Libraries will be closed Saturday, May 26th and Monday, May 28th for the Memorial Day holiday. https://t.co/louBDE704r 1 day ago
- Join us for a musical performance and author reading by Arnie "Tokyo" Rosenthal on Thursday, May 31, at 6:30 pm. In… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Join us tomorrow from 2:00 to 4:00 pm to celebrate the Friends of the Library's 50th anniversary! Activities includ… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- eBook Friday! In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson e-inc.overdrive.com/e-inc-chatham/… 4 days ago
- 1880-1899 1900-1920 1921-1940 1961-1980 2011 Review 2012 Review adult fiction adult non-fiction advertisements Amy's picks animals arts & leisure audiobook autobiography biography black history book clubs Brendan's picks Carrie's picks children's and youth services Clay's picks computer skills cooking & food crafts Dana's picks Did you know? e-audio eBooks events fantasy farms fiction health historical fiction historical import history humor (fiction) Jennifer's picks juvenile fiction juvenile literature juvenile nonfiction library literature Megan's picks member review middle grade fiction Molly's picks mystery NC LIVE news nonfiction North Carolina oddments Pittsboro politics reader's advisory readers advisory reference resource of the month romance science science fiction Sharen's picks Sociology summer reading suspense technology The Chatham Record the domestic scene thriller Top_10 travel Wes's picks young adult fiction young adult literature