We had a great time hosting J &P Voelkel back in March. Their performance was top notch and everyone had a blast. Over 30 people lined up to eat mealworms! Many thanks to the Voelkel’s for visiting and teaching us so much about the Maya. Can’t wait for book three in the series, The River of No Return, that comes out this fall! Book 1 and 2 are here at the library for you to check out. Be on the lookout for a special summer reading prize from the Voelkels.
- Library cards are free @CCPLib! twitter.com/OverDriveLibs/… 19 hours ago
- All branches of Chatham County Public Libraries will be closed on Saturday, May 25th & Monday, May 27th for Memoria… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Join us for Colonel Sion Harrington's program on the “Ships Named NORTH CAROLINA” on Thursday, May 23 at 6:30pm. Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- eBook Friday! The Mountain Between Us by Charles Martin e-inc.overdrive.com/e-inc-chatham/… 5 days ago
- 1880-1899 1900-1920 1921-1940 1961-1980 2011 Review 2012 Review adult fiction adult non-fiction advertisements Amy's picks animals arts & leisure audiobook autobiography biography black history book clubs Brendan's picks Carrie's picks children's and youth services classic literature Clay's picks cooking & food crafts Dana's picks Did you know? e-audio eBooks events fantasy farms fiction health historical fiction historical import history humor (fiction) humor (nonfiction) Jennifer's picks juvenile fiction juvenile literature juvenile nonfiction literature Megan's picks member review middle grade fiction Molly's picks mystery NC LIVE news nonfiction North Carolina oddments Pittsboro politics reader's advisory reference resource of the month romance science science fiction Sharen's picks Sociology summer reading suspense Suspense Thriller technology The Chatham Record the domestic scene thriller Top_10 travel Wes's picks young adult fiction young adult literature