We had a great time hosting J &P Voelkel back in March. Their performance was top notch and everyone had a blast. Over 30 people lined up to eat mealworms! Many thanks to the Voelkel’s for visiting and teaching us so much about the Maya. Can’t wait for book three in the series, The River of No Return, that comes out this fall! Book 1 and 2 are here at the library for you to check out. Be on the lookout for a special summer reading prize from the Voelkels.
- And if you don't have a large collection of books at home, we know somewhere that will let you borrow them. twitter.com/EveryLibrary/s… 1 day ago
- eBook Friday! The Magic Misfits by Neil Patrick Harris e-inc.overdrive.com/e-inc-chatham/… @ActuallyNPH 1 day ago
- Traveling soon? Find out if you need extra shots to stay safe: bit.ly/2h23xKz 2 days ago
- .@CCPLib can help you get the resources you want and need with ILL! Ask our fabulous #referencelibrarians about th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 1880-1899 1900-1920 1921-1940 1961-1980 2011 Review 2012 Review adult fiction adult non-fiction advertisements Amy's picks animals arts & leisure audiobook autobiography biography black history book clubs Brendan's picks Carrie's picks children's and youth services classic literature Clay's picks cooking & food crafts Dana's picks Did you know? e-audio eBooks events fantasy farms fiction health historical fiction historical import history humor (fiction) humor (nonfiction) Jennifer's picks juvenile fiction juvenile literature juvenile nonfiction literature Megan's picks member review middle grade fiction Molly's picks mystery NC LIVE news nonfiction North Carolina oddments Pittsboro politics reader's advisory reference resource of the month romance science science fiction Sharen's picks Sociology summer reading suspense Suspense Thriller technology The Chatham Record the domestic scene thriller Top_10 travel Wes's picks young adult fiction young adult literature