Amy works in Circulation and Reference.
Reach her by phone: 545-8084
Amy answers our Library Questionnaire:
1. What is your favorite book?
- Adult book: 84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff
- Young Reader book: Eloise by Kay Thompson, Miss Twiggley’s Tree by Dorothea Warren Fox
- Series: um, Nancy Drew? Do the “Griffin & Sabine” books by Nick Bantock count?
2. What is your favorite quote or saying?
“The poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.” – G.K. Chesterton
3. If you didn’t work in the library, your ideal job would be…
Behind-the-scenes food prep while drinking wine and being read to.
4. What is your favorite book to movie conversion?
To Kill a Mockingbird
5. What author (living or dead) would you love to meet?
6. What is your favorite food?
A gorgeously green salad with crunchy delectables.
7. What is your favorite non-fiction subject?
8. What is something that you like to do in your free time?
Snowshoeing and napping.
9. If you could invite any three literary characters to dinner, who would you invite?
Vida Winter of The Thirteenth Tale, Renee from The Elegance of the Hedgehog, and Leo Gursky from The History of Love
10. Free question. Just let us know a little something else about yourself.
I’m enamored with epistolary novels and all forms of audiobooks. After years of reading nonfiction, rediscovering fiction has been a treat!