OverDrive magazines are back! You now have access to 50 different magazine titles through OverDrive with your Chatham County library card. Check out The Atlantic, Popular Mechanics, HGTV Magazine, Yoga Journal, OK!, Newsweek, Clean Eating, and many more! These checkouts do not count against your usual loan limits for eBooks and audiobooks. Access the magazine collection through a web browser at https://e-inc.overdrive.com, or with the Libby or OverDrive apps. Need help getting started? Call the reference desk at 545-8086.
- All branches of Chatham County Public Libraries will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday Thursday, November 22nd… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- eBook Friday! Cold Sassy Tree by Olive Ann Burns. e-inc.overdrive.com/e-inc-chatham/… 13 hours ago
- Today at 3:00 pm: Intro to Facebook. Learn the basics of the world's most popular social networking site. Call 919… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Tonight at 6:00 pm: The Virtual Justice Project presents a session on Education Law. Takes place in the double study room. 2 days ago
- 1880-1899 1900-1920 1921-1940 1961-1980 2011 Review 2012 Review adult fiction adult non-fiction advertisements Amy's picks animals arts & leisure audiobook autobiography biography black history book clubs Brendan's picks Carrie's picks children's and youth services classic literature Clay's picks cooking & food crafts Dana's picks Did you know? e-audio eBooks events fantasy farms fiction health historical fiction historical import history humor (fiction) humor (nonfiction) Jennifer's picks juvenile fiction juvenile literature juvenile nonfiction library literature Megan's picks member review middle grade fiction Molly's picks mystery NC LIVE news nonfiction North Carolina oddments Pittsboro politics reader's advisory reference resource of the month romance science science fiction Sharen's picks Sociology summer reading suspense Suspense Thriller The Chatham Record the domestic scene thriller Top_10 travel Wes's picks young adult fiction young adult literature