Dana is our Reference Librarian.
Reach her by phone: 545-8086
Dana answers our Library Questionnaire:
1. What is your favorite book?
- Adult book (of the moment): The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
- Young Reader book: Corduroy by Don Freeman
- Series: Benjamin Weaver books by David Liss
2. What is your favorite quote or saying?
“Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity; and that mountain parks and reservations are useful not only as fountains of timber and irrigating rivers, but as fountains of life.” –John Muir
3. If you didn’t work in the library, your ideal job would be…
Running a craft shop & bakery (only if I didn’t have to wake up early!)
4. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
The Princess Bride! Best movie of the 80s. Also a really fun book.
5. What author (living or dead) would you love to meet?
Living: David Sedaris
Dead: Jane Austen
6. What is your favorite food?
Gingerbread cake with chocolate ganache. Actual food: Italian.
7. What is your favorite non-fiction subject?
Cooking and all things crafty
8. What is something that you like to do in your free time?
9. If you could invite any three literary characters to dinner, who would you invite?
10. Free question. Just let us know a little something else about yourself.
I’ve lived in the Azores, a tiny island chain in the Atlantic Ocean.