If anyone wants to put together a cautionary presentation to illustrate the fate of the fabled “buggy whip salesman” (you know, the guy your economics teacher told you about), I have a visual aid for you courtesy the May 21, 1907 edition of The Chatham Record.
- TODAY: Winter Movie Marathon from 9:30 am to 7:30 pm! Winter-themed movies will be rated G or PG, so everyone can… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Ada Twist, Scientist by Andrea Beaty and David Roberts @andreabeaty tinyurl.com/y9pmaulq 3 days ago
- What's that? School's out? Come to CCL for a Winter Movie Marathon Dec. 18 & 19, 9:30 am to 7:30 pm! Winter-themed… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- December 10th is Dewey Decimal System Day! Melvil Dewey first introduced the system in 1876, & libraries have been… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- 1880-1899 1900-1920 1921-1940 1961-1980 2011 Review 2012 Review adult fiction adult non-fiction advertisements Amy's picks animals arts & leisure audiobook autobiography biography black history book clubs Brendan's picks Carrie's picks children's and youth services Clay's picks computer skills cooking & food crafts Dana's picks Did you know? e-audio eBooks events fantasy farms fiction graphic novels health historical fiction historical import history humor (fiction) Jennifer's picks juvenile fiction juvenile literature juvenile nonfiction library literature Megan's picks member review middle grade fiction Molly's picks mystery NC LIVE news nonfiction North Carolina oddments Pittsboro politics reader's advisory readers advisory reference resource of the month romance science Sharen's picks Sociology summer reading Suspense Thriller technology The Chatham Record the domestic scene thriller Top_10 travel Wes's picks young adult fiction young adult literature